Here at Upstate, we truly believe that we’re only as strong as the local community that surrounds us. We support our neighbourhood, and in turn, they support us. As a successful local business, we have a responsibility to give back to the Northern Beaches people.
This support that we work so hard to provide, enables our community to thrive during the great times and stand strong during the challenging times – and we are so very proud to be such an active part of the amazing Northern Beaches.
Supporting our local community is in our DNA
Our team here at Upstate are no strangers to getting behind our local community.
In fact, our parent company saw the value in supporting our locals all the way back in the early 1900s. Now, all these years later, we continue to contribute to the development of the Northern Beaches community, because, well, it’s so ingrained into who we are!
Giving back is a brand value that we uphold through both our personal and company social initiatives, and is ultimately underpinned by our mantra: “find yourself in a better place.”
Our goal is to help those around us to succeed in realising their own goals and dreams.
Speaking of which…
Announcing our latest partnership with Manly United Football Club!
Over the years, we’ve partnered with many local organisations and community members across various programs including sport, water safety, environmental causes, disaster relief and mental health.
Now, Upstate is proud to announce our latest partnership with the Manly United Football Club (MUFC)!
MUFC provides a pathway for Northern Beaches footballers and their coaches, both male and female, to pursue their dreams of becoming elite footballers.
We look forward to seeing the local talent in action, with the Boys U9-U12 Skill Acquisition Program (SAP) representing Upstate this season.
In collaboration with this announcement, we’ve also partnered with Tailwind to provide 15% off their range of protein supplements until 15 May 2022. Don’t miss out!
The many other community partnerships we’re involved in
In addition to MUFC, we’re also heavily involved in supporting many other areas of our Northern Beaches community, including:
- The Warringah Rugby Club – For more than 8 years, we’ve attended games and shown our support for the Sydney Rugby community.
- Local sporting talent – We believe our local up-and-coming athletes deserve every chance to develop, dream big and reach their goals. We sponsor local surfers including Jada & Milla Brown, Rene Galloway and Jordy Lawler, as well as Mateo Tapia, a local boxer.
- Dee Why SLSC and Collaroy SLSC – Our beaches play a huge role in our community, and proper education and awareness around water safety is paramount. We’ve partnered with local SLSCs for more than 15 years to help them spread their message.
- Marine Conservation – We collaborate with many local organisations to help conserve our beautiful oceans for generations to come through the raising of awareness and donations to fund their efforts. We also support The Ocean Clean Up campaign that works to rid the Earth’s waters of plastic.
- Northern Beaches Lifeline Classic – Our team at Upstate participate in this annual event to help raise much-needed funds for Lifeline Northern Beaches and show our support for those struggling in silence.
- Bushfire Relief – In 2019, we came together to raise funds for The Salvation Army to help those affected by the bushfires in our community and around the country.
- Local Businesses – In the wake of COVID-19, many local businesses have struggled. At Upstate, we’ve felt compelled to support these smaller organisations and helped shine a spotlight on them to provide more publicity and exposure.
- Staff Charity Initiatives – We fully support each of our staff in their own personal charity endeavours and do what we can to enable them to play their part in the community and make a real difference.
As individuals, we can only achieve so much, but as a collective, we are unstoppable. This is ultimately what empowers us to support our local Northern Beaches community each and every day.
Everyone can find themselves in a better place with Upstate
Here at Upstate, providing opportunities to those who dream big is what we are all about.
As always, if you’re looking to buy or sell your property within our amazing Northern Beaches region and find yourself in a better place, then Upstate is here for you.
Speak to your local Upstate team today to discover the possibilities available. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Your local Upstate team.