16/22-26 Albert Street
Modern Apartment In Sought After Location
It is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
- Footsteps to buses running to Manly Wharf and express to the city
- Short level stroll to Freshwater Beach and walking distance to Manly
- Wide sweeping living space with defined dining area and fitted study
- Glass sliders open to private sunlit terrace with leafy district views
- Smeg fitted CaesarStone kitchen, gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes opens to the terrace
- Sleek floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom, separate internal laundry
- Plenty of storage, high shadow-line ceilings, engineered oak flooring
- Ducted air conditioning plus gas heating and barbecue outlets
- Covered security car space plus a lock-up storage cage
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022