13/1-3 Sturdee Parade
Furnished Apartment in Convenient Location
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Furnished throughout
- Open plan living & dining opening out to balcony
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher & ample storage
- Two generous bedrooms both with built ins, main with ensuite with bath
- Well maintained main bathroom with walk in shower & basin storage
- Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer, Security car space
- Floorboards, carpet in bedrooms, Air-conditioning
- Located in a security block with pool
- Right across from Dee Why Grand shopping centre, short walk to B-Line buses
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
June property updates from Upstate: the latest news about the Sydney commercial market￼
21 June 2022
Introducing Australia’s First Commercial Vendor App: selling commercial property is now even easier
16 June 2022