4/2 Graylind Close
Bright & Open Apartment with Ocean Views
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Perched on an elevated position in a boutique block of 5 apartments
- Bright & open apartment with a 180 degree ocean view
- Open plan living & dining flowing to wide balcony
- Generous bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Chic ensuite style bathroom
- Oversized automatic lock up garage, Exclusive internal laundry room
- Private laundry room can also be utilised as home office
- Set in a well maintained block in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Short stroll to the sands of Collaroy beach, seaside dining & City buses
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
June property updates from Upstate: the latest news about the Sydney commercial market￼
21 June 2022
Introducing Australia’s First Commercial Vendor App: selling commercial property is now even easier
16 June 2022