1/49 Howard Avenue
Convenient Location with Two Balconies
It is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Living area with floorboards throughout
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop/oven & ample cupboard space
- Two bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Well maintained bathroom with combined bath & shower
- Two balconies, one off living and one off the bedroom
- Single car space, laundry facilities
- Perfect location close to shops & short stroll to Dee Why Beach
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
June property updates from Upstate: the latest news about the Sydney commercial market￼
21 June 2022
Introducing Australia’s First Commercial Vendor App: selling commercial property is now even easier
16 June 2022