4/11 Avon Road
Top Floor One Bedroom Apartment With Garage
- Combined living & dining opening out to balcony with leafy outlook
- Separate kitchen with gas cooktop/oven & ample storage
- Generous bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with walk in shower & basin storage
- Internal laundry room off kitchen, Single lock up garage
- Located on the top floor of a well maintained block
- Short walk to Dee Why beach, cafes & restaurants
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
June property updates from Upstate: the latest news about the Sydney commercial market￼
21 June 2022
Introducing Australia’s First Commercial Vendor App: selling commercial property is now even easier
16 June 2022