14a Mcnamara Road
Spacious Garden Flat
*PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Enjoying absolute privacy, this nearly new ground floor garden flat is exceptionally spacious and centrally located, only a five minute-drive to Dee Why beach and its vibrant café and beach culture. It's close to Cromer Park and the golf club, a city bus stop is at the end of the street, whilst local shops are only a two minute walk away and popular primary and secondary schools are close by.
The Property Features Include:
- Home is easily accessible, no stairs and ground level
- Offering peace and quiet, set at the rear of the block
- Light-filled with clean lines and contemporary interiors
- Living area open out to grassed outdoor area
- Stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances & ample storage
- Good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Modern bathroom with walk in shower, storage & laundry facilities
- Timber flooring effect tiles throughout the apartment
- Gas bayonet in living area, NBN ready
- Pets considered upon application
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).