45 Kangaroo Road
Two Story Home in Family Friendly Location
It is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious open plan living & dining areas flowing out to covered patio and level grassed lawn
- Designer fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop/oven, dishwasher, walk in pantry & island bench
- Entry level features study/media room set at the front of the house
- W/C downstairs & internal laundry room opening to outdoors
- Upper level features King size master suite with walk in wardrobe & ensuite bathroom
- Three generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Second additional living/rumpus room on upper level with ocean views
- Spacious main bathroom with free standing bath & storage
- Under stair storage and cupboards throughout, Ducted Air conditioning, Alarm system
- Double lock up garage & driveway parking
- Family friendly street close to schools, shops & short drive to Collaroy Beach
- Pets upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).