211/15 Howard Avenue
Private And Quiet, Resort Living Apartment
It is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Take your place in the buzzing heart of Dee Why and enjoy the ultimate in relaxed beachside living in this contemporary resort style apartment. Holding a private ground floor position, with wall-to-wall windows offering effortless indoor and outdoor connection to a full length covered terrace ideal for dining alfresco. Clean lines, stylish interiors, quality fixtures and finishes make for comfortable contemporary living with level lift access to secure parking-storage cage and resort-style facilities including a heated pool, spa, sauna, gym, communal gardens and BBQ area. Day to day living is a dream with direct access to bustling cafes, dining, shops and amenities, plus express B-line city buses, as well as a level walk to Dee Why's beachfront dining strip, the sand and surf.
- Streamlined open plan living area framed in floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Stone finished kitchen with stainless steel Smeg gas appliances, dishwasher
- Full length entertaining terrace, ideal for relaxed alfresco dining or reprieve
- Generous carpeted bedroom with mirrored built-ins enjoys access to balcony
- Sleek bathroom, internal laundry with dryer, ample storage, air conditioning
- Secure basement parking, storage cage, lift access, security intercom entry
- 20m indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, on-site building manager
- Overlooking beautifully maintained gardens, absolute quality throughout
- Tranquil gardens with barbecue facilities and an outdoor area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).