17/129 Lagoon Street
Brand New Executive Apartments
The design was influenced by the beauty of Balinese architecture, with quality finishes of both stone and timber throughout. This ideal location is footsteps to the Lagoon, Beach, supermarkets, restaurants, cafés, schools and transport.
The features are unique:
• Premium finishes throughout the apartment
• Split level layout creating a house-like feel
• Open plan living/dining space & additional rumpus rooms
• Beautifully crafted stone kitchen with gas cooktop, built in microwave, dishwasher & ample storage
• All bedrooms generous in size with built in wardrobes
• Sliding glass doors opening to all-weather balconies
• Premium bathrooms with walk in showers & storage, some feature double shower heads & free-standing bath
• Loft/Study space on upper level
• Floorboards throughout, some featuring carpet in bedrooms
• High ceilings throughout, zoned air conditioning, ceiling fans, window louvers
• Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer
• Secure building with lift access to all levels
• Lock up garage
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
June property updates from Upstate: the latest news about the Sydney commercial market￼
21 June 2022
Introducing Australia’s First Commercial Vendor App: selling commercial property is now even easier
16 June 2022