15a Wedgewood Crescent
Bright & Spacious One Bedroom Flat
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Please contact agent for private inspection
- Freshly painted throughout
- Private covered entertaining area & large shared yard
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking
- Open plan lounge & dining area with timber flooring flows outside
- King sized bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & en-suite style bathroom
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Laundry facilities with washing machine provided
- All utilities included - Wifi optional
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022