G45/2 Firetail Drive
Modern Ground Floor Apartment with Courtyard
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Resort style living from the ground floor of a secure 'Oceanvale' complex, this modern apartment has use of excellent facilities including landscaped gardens, 25m lap pool, gymnasium, spa and sauna and BBQ area. Public transport within very close proximity, Warriewood Square, cafes and schools nearby. Minutes to Mona Vale Village, cinema and beaches.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious living & dining flowing seamlessly outdoors through glass sliding doors
- Private outdoor courtyard stretching across the length of the property
- Contemporary gas kitchen with ample cupboard space and quality appliances
- Generous bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes & access to outdoors
- Modern bathroom with walk in shower & face level storage
- Internal laundry, Double tandem security car space
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022