6/51-53 Dee Why Parade
Spacious Apartment, Moments To Beach
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Embracing a bright north east aspect and generously proportioned interiors with an impressive 119 sqm (approx.) on title, this quality apartment holds great lifestyle appeal. Perfectly positioned just an easy level stroll to Dee Why Beach and seaside eateries, it offers a relaxed beaches lifestyle that's hard to match.
The Property Features:
- Huge open plan lounge & dining room
- Deep entertaining balcony offers private easterly outlooks
- Separate modern electric kitchen with dishwasher & ample cupboard and bench space
- King-size master bedroom & Queen-size 2nd bedroom both with built-ins
- Bathroom features a separate bath and shower, internal laundry off kitchen
- Second floor setting, immaculate solid double brick complex
- Lock up garage with loft storage area and internal access
- Just a short stroll to bus services and an array of amenities
- Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022