1/14 Westminter Avenue
Prime & Central Location
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE**
Enjoying an elevated northeast setting with minimal access stairs, this bright and spacious apartment has been recently and thoroughly modernised. Boasting an extra-wide sunlit balcony with leafy outlooks, it is nestled within a boutique building of 10 within a five minute stroll of the town centre, supermarkets, eateries, B-Line city buses and an easy walk to Dee Why Beach.
The Property Features Include:
- Generous light filled living and dining flows to balcony
- Extra-wide wrap-around northeast balcony with leafy views
- Sleek open plan CaesarStone kitchen with ceramic cooktop
- Large sunny north facing bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Ultra-modern full bathroom with stylish timber vanity-top
- Shared laundry however space and plumbing for internal washer
- Set in the well-presented 'Karinya', covers over 89sqm on title
- Footsteps to Dee Why Park and bike path to Narrabeen Lagoon
- Level nine minute stroll to Dee Why Beach on the lagoon path
- Lock-up garage, full brick, high ceilings and oak flooring
-Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022