1/1654-1656 Pittwater Road
Newly Updated Townhouse – Over 55's Complex
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Peacefully tucked back from the road in a boutique block of only eight, this over 55s townhouse is an exceptionally well located lifestyle opportunity. There are buses at the door and the residence is just a short level walk to village shops, parks, cafes and cuisine options. Its spacious dual level layout offers a choice of living areas which are flooded with natural sunlight.
The Property Features Include:
- Well maintained over 55's complex
- New paint and flooring throughout
- Spacious living & dining with sliding doors flowing out to tiled courtyard
- Versatile layout with additional living area on second level
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cook top, dishwasher & ample storage
- Generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ensuite
- Modern main bathroom with combined bath/shower & basin storage
- Internal laundry off kitchen, Automatic single lock up garage
- Air conditioning, LED downlights, roller blinds throughout, storage
- Moments to Bayview golf course & Mona Vale village
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022