4/16 Avon Road
Spacious North East Facing Apartment Moments to the Beach
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This contemporary well-presented apartment boasts relaxing and inviting interiors that utilise space effectively. It is conveniently positioned central to city transport, Dee Why surf beach and popular cafes & restaurants
The Property Features Include:
- Peaceful cross-street setting less than 450 metres to Strand cafes
- Lounge/dining and covered terrace capture dual east and north aspects
- Bright kitchen is impressively oversized and features stone benchtops including a dishwasher plus excellent storage
- Long hallway gives privacy to the bedrooms
- Both bedrooms include built-in mirrored robes
- Floating floorboards located throughout apartment
- Functional bathroom with tub, separate shower and enclosed W/C
- Secure intercom entry to boutique block of 12 units
- Lock-up garage on title with storage
- Internal laundry located in kitchen
- Large undercover terrace with leafy outlook
- Less than a 500 metre walk to playgrounds and Surf Club, shops, B-Line and rock pool
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022