8/95 Oaks Avenue
Beachside Pad with Spacious Balcony
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
-Combined living & dining area with built in TV cabinet
- Separate kitchen with electric cooktop/oven & ample storage
- Two generous bedrooms with built in wardrobe
- Generous sunny balcony perfect for entertaining
- Full modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Stunning white timber shutters throughout, ceiling fans
- Internal laundry & Lock up garage
- Moments to beach, shops and transport
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022