532/17 Howard Avenue
Designer 'Lighthouse' Apartment With Spectacular Ocean Views
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Setting a new benchmark for contemporary beachside living and cosmopolitan village amenity, this designer 'Lighthouse' apartment holds the optimum, most easterly position taking in all day natural light and awe-inspiring coastal outlooks over Dee Why Beach, Long Reef Hedland, the ocean and beautifully landscaped internal gardens. Framed in walls of glass to allow the curated views to take centre stage while creating a fluid transition between indoors and out to an east facing covered balcony with plenty of space to relax and entertain. The designer interiors reveal a sophisticated coastal inspired aesthetic, crafted for high-end functionality with direct access to five star facilities and buzzing town centre shops, city buses and an easy walk to the beach.
The Property Features Include:
- Shares only one common wall, premium end of row position, lovely open outlook
- Showcases exceptional attention to detail with premium finishes throughout
- Fifth floor setting delivers a sense of serenity and glorious sunrises
- Quality stone crafted kitchen with Smeg gas appliances, dishwasher, pantry space
- Sizeable balcony ideal for alfresco dining on balmy summer evenings
- Large bedroom equipped with built in wardrobes, sleek bathroom
- Concealed internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, ample built-in storage
- Secure car space in basement parking, storage cage, visitor parking
- 20m pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, on-site child-care, outdoor dog area
- Lift access, video intercom, on-site building manager, 80sqm on title
-Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022