8 Adams Street
Single Level Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Great separation between spaces, generous distinct living and dining areas
- A well-appointed gas kitchen includes stone benches, stainless steel appliances
- Four bedrooms, two feature built-ins, quietly set away from the social areas
- Stylishly updated bathroom with a shower over bath, and dual vanities
- Large laundry with toilet opens outdoors for added ease
- Expansive child-friendly sunlit lawn, patio and covered entertainers' deck
- Double carport, air conditioning, security alarm, timber floors, garden shed
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022