2401/10 Sturdee Parade
Modern Apartment in Resort-Style Security Complex
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious combined living & dining, glass sliding doors opening to balcony
- Neat modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher & ample storage
- Generous bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with walk in shower & basin storage
- Secure car space, Internal laundry, Carpet throughout, ceiling fans
- 20m heated lap pool, barbecue facilities and gym and in the complex
- Located in Dee Why Grand complex
- Only metres to supermarket, restaurants, cafes and express city buses
- Footsteps to the town centre, level stroll to beach and seaside eateries
- Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).