7/87 Pacific Parade
Spacious One-Bedder Close to Dee Why Beach
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
A prized top floor setting of a well-kept block affords this freshly schemed apartment a superb sense of space and privacy. This one-bedroom layout offers a fantastic lifestyle between the beachfront and cosmopolitan hub. With the beach, scenic coastal parkland and ocean pool at the end of the street, plus a short walk to Dee Why Grand and express B-line city buses.
The Property Features Include:
- Generous interiors enhanced by new modern flooring and ceilings
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with air conditioning flows outdoors
- Neat and tidy original kitchen with ample bench space
- Covered balcony basks in coastal breezes, ideal for relaxed barbeques
- Generously proportioned bedroom with mirrored built-ins opens to balcony
- Ensuite style full bathroom with integrated laundry facilities, carport
- Well-kept block of sixteen apartments divided into two blocks of eight
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022