5/47 Dee Why Parade
Updated Modern Apartment on Top Floor with a Easterly Aspect
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The property features:
- Newly installed carpets and paint throughout
- Sunny combined lounge/dining room opening to large balcony
- Contemporary gas kitchen and bathroom
- Two bedrooms with Built-in wardrobes
- One car space and private laundry room with additional storage
- Top floor unit with a north easterly aspect from the balcony
- Only a short walk to the beach, cafes and restaurants and in close proximity to the Meriton Complex
- Sorry, no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).