29/2-10 Hawkesbury Avenue
Huge, Modern Security Apartment with Massive Roof-top Terrace
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Top floor, two-bedroom apartment has a huge 40sqm rooftop terrace and features floorboards throughout living area's.
- Both carpeted bedrooms are king-size with BIRs and feature ensuites, one with additional bath and WIR.
- Modern kitchen has ceasar stone bench-tops, gas cook-top/oven and a dishwasher.
- Combined lounge/dining-room features reverse cycle air-conditioning with access to a large entertaining balcony.
- Internal laundry with extra toilet
- Internally accessed rooftop terrace is huge with views of the ocean and features a gas point, water and electricity.
- Two security car-spaces and an additional large lockup storage room.
- Located within just a short walk to the popular Dee Why Beach and all local amenities.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).