10/89 Oaks Avenue
Modern, Spacious & Bright NE Facing Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Spacious and bright, every room catches enticing vistas of Long Reef Beach, the ocean. The substantial balcony wraps around the apartment taking in the surrounds. Situated in an enviable location just an easy stroll to the beach, beach-side cafes and walking distance to Dee Why's shopping and bus services.
The property features:
- Spacious and open plan living & dining with A/C
- Windows on two sides connect with the views
- Substantial NE facing covered wraparound balcony with ocean views
- Modern, separate electric kitchen with dishwasher & ample storage
- Modern Full bathroom, separate spacious internal laundry
- King-size master bedroom & Queen-size bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Security entry, lift access, single lock up garage
- Sorry No Pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022