63a South Creek Road
Two Bedroom Flat with Huge Yard
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions. Private inspections are also available.
The Property Features Include:
- Combine living & dining flowing to outdoors with big entry porch
- Huge wrap around grassed yard, access from two sides of living area
- Open plan modern kitchen with gas cooking & breakfast bench
- Two generous bedrooms both with built in wardrobes & both with ensuites
- Tiled throughout, fans in bedrooms, storage sheds
- Single carport, Internal laundry
- Small pets considered upon application
*** Disclaimer ***
- A new fence will be installed on the premises to provide further privacy for the flat. The fence will be installed prior to tenancy commencing.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022