13/29 Howard Avenue
Sophisticated Apartment with Ocean Views
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property features Include:
- Huge panoramic glass windows maximizing natural light & ocean views
- Spacious living area with floorboards throughout, opening to wrap around balcony
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, new dishwasher draw & ample storage
- Generous bedroom with mirrored built ins & glass doors opening to balcony
- Neat bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, walk in shower & basin storage
- Internal laundry with dryer, secure car space, study nook perfect for home office
- Air conditioning, sheer curtains, sliding outdoor shutters
- Located in a security building with lift access
- Supermarkets, cafes & B-line transport at your doorstep
- Short walk to Dee Why Beach
- Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022