12 Caserta Place
Funky & Sophisticated Family Entertainer
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Peacefully placed on a leafy cul-de-sac, this sophisticated family home showcases elegant, coastal-inspired interiors. The functional floorplan satisfies a family's needs with ease, with spacious open-plan living, landscaped gardens to the front and rear, a pool, plus various breakout zones for everyone. Set in the family-friendly surrounds of Allambie Heights, everything you need is within close proximity, including schools, parks and Manly Dam.
The Property Features Include:
- Open plan layout with defined lounge & dining areas
- Stunning marble kitchen with huge island bench, butlers pantry, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Sliding glass doors creating a seamless flow to outdoor entertaining zone with travertine-paved covered terrace, fireplace & bar
- Backyard also includes a swimming pool, level grassed lawn & studio room perfect for home office or storage space
- Master suite situated downstairs with huge walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom has a walk in wardrobe, direct access to main bathroom & balcony
- Third & fourth bedrooms have built in wardrobes, one with access to balcony also
- Chic full main bathroom on upper level with marble floors, walk in shower & storage
- Upstairs also features space for additional sitting area
- Stunning front façade with North facing front garden & veranda
- Apple Home/Smart Home feature with iPad controllers for lighting, garage door & security cameras
- All blinds in kitchen/dining room & upstairs bedrooms are battery powered by remote
- Plantation shutters, whitewash floorboards, carpet upstairs, ceiling fans, gas fireplace
- Airconditioning on both levels, touch screen allows for upstairs rooms to be zoned
- Lock up garage & off street parking, Internal laundry room with additional WC
- Marble and brass-look fittings throughout
- Pets considered upon application
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021