427/17 Howard Avenue
A Designer Sanctuary In The Heart Of Dee Why's Seaside Town Centre
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Setting a new benchmark for contemporary beachside living and cosmopolitan village amenity, this north facing 'Lighthouse' apartment unites high-end functionality and designer luxury with five-star facilities. Framed in walls of glass creating a fluid transition between indoors and out, the designer interiors reveal a sophisticated coastal inspired aesthetic with a gourmet stone island kitchen presiding over the free-flowing living space. The enormous terrace steals the show with its wide-open outlooks, offering ample space to relax and entertain. A beautifully conceived home with level lift access to secure parking, resident's gym, indoor pool, bustling shops, cafes and express b-line city buses, plus an easy level walk to the beach.
The Property Features Include:
- Showcases exceptional attention to detail with premium finishes throughout
- Fourth floor setting delivers a sense of serenity and glorious sunrises
- Dream stone crafted island kitchen equipped with Smeg gas appliances
- Integrated dishwasher, generous storage/pantry space, meals bar
- Large terrace ideal for relaxed barbeques or grand scale entertaining
- Three large bedrooms with mirrored built in wardrobes flow to terrace
- Deluxe master suite with sleek ensuite complete with free standing bath
- Concealed internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, ample built-in storage
- Two secure car spaces in basement parking, storage cage, visitor parking
- 20m pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, on-site child-care, outdoor dog area
- Lift access, video intercom, on-site building manager
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021