5/84 Pacific Parade
Spacious Apartment With Pool & Lock Up Garage
This bright and sunny elevated ground floor unit is situated in an idyllic position amongst a tranquil setting with pool facilities in the complex and just moments to the beach, Dee Why town centre and cafes. With its spacious indoor & outdoor living, it is perfect for entertaining and outdoor lifestyle.
The Property Features Include:
• Spacious combined living & dining flowing seamlessly out to balcony
• Well maintained kitchen with gas cooktop, full large oven, dishwasher & ample storage
• Two generous bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
• Both bedrooms opening out to huge full length terrace
• Centrally located full bathroom with separate bath/shower & storage
• Internal laundry room off kitchen, Lock up garage
• Air-conditioning, Floorboards in living area & carpet in bedrooms
• Inground pool in complex & communal grassed area
• Moments to supermarkets, beaches, parks & B-line transport
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021