21/12 Mooramba Road
Prized Coastal Convenience
The Property Features Include:
- Set on the top floor in a well maintained complex
- New floorboards throughout
- Open plan design features a combined living/dining area
- Interiors extend to a well-proportioned covered balcony
- Stylishly updated kitchen fitted with quality appliances
- Queen sized bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe/study nook
- Single car space, bathroom/internal laundry
- Walking distance to Dee Why town centre, cafés and Dee Why Beach
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022