18/134-138 Ocean Street
Luxury Beachside Apartment with Double Lock Up Garage
Just a stone's throw from the surf, shops and iconic restaurants, this pristine beachside apartment in the 'Watermark' complex delivers the kind of lifestyle that simply can't be beat. Set on the top floor, the stylish interiors are filled with natural light and ocean breezes. The location is fabulous with every possible amenity and B1 buses within a five minute walk; fine beachside restaurants are just down the road, plus both lake and ocean are 150m from the door.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious combined living & dining area opening to entertainers balcony
- Separate kitchen with stone bench tops, SMEG appliances & ample bench/storage space
- Main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- Generous second bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with combined bath/shower & basin storage
- Internal laundry, Double lock up garage with extra space for storage
- Wide plank oak floors throughout living & dining, carpet in bedrooms
- Reverse cycle Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, plantation shutters
- Modern well maintained complex with security access
- Sorry no pets
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021