4/230-234 Ocean Street
Panorama' Lake House By The Beach Exclusively For The Over 55's
Flawless craftsmanship, unrivalled views and blissful privacy unite in this luxury three-bedroom lakefront residence to deliver one of the area's most inspiring apartments. Designed to celebrate its unique setting, the custom-built residence is anchored into the landscape on a commanding vantage point fronting the lake and opposite Narrabeen Beach with endless, almost touchable water views. Created by renowned Dilcara and award-winning Architects Barry Rush & Associates, every element has been carefully considered with a view-swept terrace that invites relaxation and a dream kitchen as the social heart of the home. Its positioned a stroll to trendy cafes and establishments, close to shops, express B-line buses and water sports directly out the front.
The Property Features Include:
- Limited collection of only eight luxury residences with direct lake frontage
- Optimal north orientation, free-flowing living/dining area opens outdoors
- Wake to magical sunrises and sleep to the soothing sound of the ocean
- Walls of glass maximising the lake and ocean vista and framing curated coastal scenes
- Sheltered all-season entertainers terrace set to an awe-inspiring backdrop
- High spec kitchen equipped with Miele appliances, Caesarstone bench tops
- Deluxe master suite, two additional bedrooms with built-ins, study/living area
- Laundry with Miele washer and dryer, wide oak timber flooring
- Travertine natural stone bathrooms with underfloor heating plus high-end tapware
- Two lifts are located within the complex with direct access from the security parking
- Security audio visual intercom system, electronically controlled entry, freshly painted
- Double oversized car garage with storage, remote security access
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021