112 Sydney Road
Spacious Pet Friendly Studio With Large Private Yard
*Please note photos shown are not exact unit*
State-of-the-art apartment block that offers the ultimate in luxury and lifestyle within a stone's throw of Manly Beach. Designed for today's savvy professionals, they boast everything from balconies with sweeping ocean views and sunny courtyards at the rear to bright open layouts complemented by sleek contemporary appointments and finishes. Placed within the brand new 'Parkview' security building with lift access, they are perfectly positioned right on the border of Manly within a short stroll of beaches, the city ferry terminal plus cosmopolitan eateries and hotspots.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious and private yard
- Private Balcony with ocean glimpses.
- Brand new and fully furnished to a high standard throughout
- ALL utilities included in the rent
- NBN fibre internet included as part of the package (more than usually required usage can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Only 200m from buses, shops and trendy cafes at Fairlight Village
- Eight minute stroll to Manly Beach, vibrant eateries and Manly Wharf
- Gaze over Manly Village to St Patrick's Seminary and Shelly Beach
- Views take in cameos of the harbour and ocean past Sydney Heads
- Bright living and bedroom spaces with oak timber flooring
- CaesarStone kitchens with s/steel fridges and integrated dishwashers
- Sleek floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with frameless glass showers
- Shadow-line ceilings, ceiling fans, share laundry with washers/dryers
- Covered parking for motorcycles plus built-in bicycle racks available upon request (additional costs may vary )
- Small pets considered upon application
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021