8/40-42 Brookvale Avenue
Modern & Spacious Apartment
Set at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac in the well regarded 'Leura Gardens' security complex, it's filled with quality finishes. Sleek Caesarstone bench tops, quality gas appliances plus a casual meals bar connect seamlessly to the open plan living and generous sun-soaked patio, ideal to entertain friends and family. Boasting a perfectly central location, yet quiet and serene, it's a short stroll to Warringah Mall, moments to a choice of superb beaches, cafes and bus transport.
The Property Features Include:
- Combined living & dining flowing out to spacious all weather balcony
- Updated open plan kitchen with new bench tops, dishwasher & ample storage space
- Modern full bathroom with combined bath/shower & basin storage
- Generous bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry in kitchen, Single car space & visitor parking
- Built in tv cabinet, Floorboards in living area & carpet in bedrooms
- Well maintained modern security complex
- Moments to Warringah Mall, cafes & bus transport
- Short drive to a selection of beaches
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021