6 Wearden Road
Newly Renovated Family Home With A Stylish Coastal Aesthetic
Calming neutral tones and coastal urban aesthetic combine in this newly renovated home to create a stylish environment for relaxed family living on a huge level north-to-rear parcel with unlimited potential.
The interiors run beneath high ceilings with exposed beams, crisp white walls, statement lighting and timber floors creating warmth. A stone island gas kitchen overlooks the paved all-season alfresco space which leads up to the sunny level lawn, perfect to relax, play and entertain.
It's positioned 300m to Wakehurst Public School, moments to Belrose village shops, a stroll to reserves, ovals and buses, plus a short drive to beaches + only 30 minutes to Sydney CBD.
The Property Features:
- Easy single level design, separate lounge and dining rooms
- Stone island kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, Bosh dishwasher
- Paved alfresco area covered for year-round enjoyment, level lawn
- Four carpeted bedrooms main has built-ins and own private deck
- Sleek main bathroom with bathtub and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Spacious functional family laundry with guest powder room
- Two new Air conditioners, instantaneous gas heating and hot water, garden shed
- Massive garage plus ample off-street parking for a boat or trailer
- Electric entry gate & smart wired home (manageable from your phone)
- The Rear gate of the property backs onto an oval
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021