5/14 Lismore Avenue
Bright and Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment In Ideal Location
This gorgeous unit is extraordinarily generous with modern light-filled interiors and a huge undercover balcony. Perfectly set in a boutique brick building of only 8 on a leafy Parkside street, enjoy easy strolls to Dee Why Beach, waterside eateries, town centre shops, cafes and B-Line city buses.
The Property features Include:
- Spacious open-plan living and dining flowing onto a full-length entertainers balcony with leafy outlook
- Large modern gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage
- Lock up garage with loft storage
- Both bedrooms with built ins
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Well maintained security building with intercom access
- Showcasing plenty of space to relax, unwind and entertain
- Minimum 12 months lease preferred
- Sorry, no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).