2072/1-5 Dee Why Parade
Contemporary One Bedroom + Study Apartment In Central Location
Perfectly positioned in the heart of bustling Dee Why village, this sleek and contemporary 1 bedroom plus study apartment boasts a well-conceived layout. This property offers a lifestyle of carefree convenience with an easy level walk to Dee Why beach and local eateries and only seconds to direct City and Northern Beaches buses.
The property features Include:
- Located on the 4th floor of the popular "Ocean Breeze security complex with direct lift access
- North facing terrace style balcony with leafy treetop outlook and ocean glimpses
- Well configured open plan lounge and dining area enjoy a beautiful sea breeze and also natural light
- Stylish galley kitchen with Caesar stone benches, gas cook top and stainless steel appliances
- Oversized bedroom with built ins, opens to entertaining balcony via floor to ceiling glass sliding doors
- Large study perfect for a home office or even big enough as a second bedroom with built-in robes
- Security car space with storage, gym in the complex and modern bathroom
- Level stroll to Dee Why beachfront, cafes, restaurants, city bus and Coles supermarket at your doorstep
- Internal Laundry
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021