21/30 Macpherson Street
Spacious Townhouse in Family Friend Complex
Positioned in a wonderful family friendly community, Offering stylish modern finishes with open spacious living and a fully fenced private backyard. Boasting only one common wall and set within a well-maintained complex offering a resort style feel.
The Property Features Include:
- Versatile floorplan with separate living & dining areas with floorboards
- Renovated kitchen with gas stove top & stainless steel appliances
- Three generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes , master with ensuite
- Large undercover patio area overlooking level yard
- Well maintained main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Internal laundry room on entry level with basin & WC
- Single lock up garage & additional carport
- Air conditioning, High ceilings, plantation shutters, ceiling fans
- Common swimming pool in complex
- Moments to parks, cafes, schools & Warriewood Square shopping centre
- Mona Vale village just minutes away
- Pets considered upon application
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021