4/16 Richmond Avenue
Superb Beachside Apartment
Superbly located opposite Dee Why Lagoon and a short stroll from the oceanfront, this wonderfully scaled apartment being 110sqm internally, is set on the first floor of a solid brick classic of only ten. Perfectly orientated to bask in afternoon sun, its updated interiors offer a selection of quality appointments with seamless flow to a deep covered balcony, perfect for relaxed entertaining. Its conveniently positioned a short walk to town centre, B-line buses and a leisurely stroll to seaside eateries.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious living area with adjoining dining, floorboards throughout
- Living opening out to spacious all weather balcony
- Separate modern kitchen with electric cooktop & ample storage
- Two generous bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Well maintained full bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles & basin storage
- Internal laundry room, Single lock up garage, storage, intercom entry
- Moments to supermarkets, shops, parks, Dee Why beach & Dee Why RSL
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).