7/33 Richmond Avenue
Spacious Top Floor Apartment
Enjoying a supreme setting adjacent to stunning Dee Why Beach, this top-floor apartment captures the very essence of relaxed beachside living.
The Property Features Include:
- Bright open living and dining area with aircon, opens to a private north-east facing balcony
- Modern kitchen features electric cooktop, dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space
- Airy master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and aircon
- Both the bedrooms are light filled retreats with balcony access
- Full bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, separate bath & shower
- Lock up garage & internal laundry
- Easy level walk to beach, vibrant beachfront eateries, city transport and an array of amenities
- Sorry no pets
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021