2/16 Moore Road
Very Rare Gem in Heart of Freshwater
Located meters from the sand of Freshwater beach and perfectly positioned on the ground floor, this 2 bedroom garden apartment is a rare beachside gem! Offering relaxed and stylish living, this apartment is sure to be snapped up quickly! With public transport at your doorstep, as well as everything beachside living has to offer, this apartment is the complete package.
The sunny, east facing garden provides the perfect ambiance for an idyllic coastal lifestyle and the avid entertainer.
Property features include:
- Featuring elegant heated tiled flooring throughout
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with built in breakfast bar.
- Huge luscious garden
- The showroom style, gas kitchen is appointed with stainless steel appliances; including integrated dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer and includes ample cupboard space
- The apartment has two oversized bedrooms; both with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- The carport provides car accommodation
- Pets considered upon application
A lifestyle of freedom and convenience beckons with local and city buses, shops, cafes, restaurants, plus the world famous north beaches, just footsteps from your door.
Similar Properties in the area
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022