1/62 Osborne Road
Executive Ground Floor Apartment with Harbour Views
The Property Features:
- Spacious combined living & dining with wooden floor boards throughout
- Separate modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- Indoor living opening to exclusive access common yard with harbour views
- Main bedroom king size with built in wardrobes & A/C
- Second good size bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Third bedroom / Study with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom fully tiled with combined bath & shower, separate W/C
- Plantation shutters, Air-conditioning, on street parking
- Walking distance to Manly's renowned cafes, bars, beaches and wharf
- Pets considered upon application
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022