17/2 Greenwood Place
Top Floor Apartment Close To Beach
Quietly positioned on the top floor of a full brick complex in a desirable cul-de-sac setting.
The Property Features:
- Outstanding address is only a short walk to Freshwater village shops and the golden sands of the ever popular Freshwater beach
- Well insulated interiors include a good sized living area with air conditioning
- Sliding glass doors open to a private, west facing alfresco balcony
- Gas fitted breakfast bar kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Double sized bedroom offers a built-in robe large enough to stand in
- Spacious, attractively presented full bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, an oversized showerhead and a cleverly concealed internal laundry
- Single lock up garage
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021