8/108 Oaks Avenue
Recently Updated Apartment - Moments To Dee Why Beach
The Property Features:
- Open plan living & dining area flooded with natural light from floor to ceiling windows
- Near new kitchen with electric cooking & ample storage
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe & ensuite style bathroom
- Near new carpet, paint & window coverings throughout
- Balcony along whole side of apartment, with leafy outlook
- Ideally located on the top floor at the back end of the block
- Shared laundry with washing machine provided
- Car spaces available; first in best dressed
- Moments to Dee Why Beach, Shops & Transport
- Sorry, no pets
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).