101/14-18 Francis Street
Modern Apartment with Huge Courtyard
***Access on corner of Francis Street & Lewis Street***
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious living opening out to entertaining area & private grassed lawn
- Open plan CaesarStone kitchen with premium Smeg appliances
- Ample bedrooms, main with ensuite bathroom, both with built in wardrobes
- Security complex with video intercom system & lift access
- Single security car space, Internal laundry, Contemporary main bathroom
- Metres to thriving eateries, supermarkets and city buses, level stroll to the beach
- Pets upon application
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks are mandatory and are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021