75 Quirk Street
Perfect Location For A Family Home
Positioned within walking distance from local schools, Dee Why Town Centre and express B-line city buses this family sized home would be perfect for a family wanting to enjoy the benefits of coastal living.
The property Features:
- 9 month lease available
- Bedrooms with built-ins, main with oversized windows framing the ocean views
- Stone topped kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, Smeg cooktop
- Covered verandah, front garden and easy-care lawn with large ocean views
- Paved alfresco entertaining area, generous North facing level lawn
- Quiet beachside neighbourhood pocket, walk to the sand, surf and ocean pools
- Stroll to trendy seaside eateries, Curl Curl North Public and close to Warringah Mall
- Internal laundries, air conditioning
- Pets upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021