Sun Drenched Dual Level Top Floor Apartment
This sun-drenched apartment's beautifully curated interiors and north-facing balcony combine to create an urban retreat that overdelivers in terms of space, style and functionality. With a modern open layout, the glass fronted living space delivers seamless in/outdoor connection to a north facing alfresco balcony taking in wide open outlooks over the district to Long Reef Headland. While two king sized bedrooms both with built-ins are conceived as private top floor sanctuaries. It's conveniently positioned a stroll to the PCYC, library, Dee Why's Town centre, express B-line city buses and a 7-minute bike ride to the beach.
The Property Features Include:
- Private intercom entry, security building and parking with internal access
- Stone topped kitchen with stainless steel Smeg gas appliances, dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining set under high ceilings, louvers for air-flow
- Upstairs king bedroom with built-ins, 2nd with space for a study nook
- Sleek main bathroom with shower/bath, guest powder room
- Concealed internal laundry, gas heating, BBQ bayonet, gas hot water, freshly painted
- Immaculate common areas and landscaped gardens, two common storerooms
- A short walk to cafes, shops, parks and close to a selection of schools
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021