20/53 Oaks Avenue
Classic Beachside Apartment With Large Dimensions
Poised on the fifth floor toward the rear of the iconic 'Dee Why Towers' security building. This oversized apartment offers an impressive indoor/outdoor living space. Offering a broad easy-care layout, with seamless flow to an oversized wraparound entertainers' terrace.
The Property Features:
- Prime Northerly orientation aspect
- Open plan living area offers easy outdoor transition
- Separate modern kitchen with stainless oven, integrated dishwasher and ample cupboards
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, second bedroom opens to it's own south facing balcony
- Neat bathroom with bath, separate w/c, air conditioning, internal laundry, ample storage
- Lock up garage with mezzanine storage space, lift, intercom entry, level street access
- It's positioned footsteps to supermarkets, eateries, B-line city buses and a level five minute stroll to Dee Why Beach
- Sorry, no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).