1/1 Wabash Avenue
Two bedroom Lower Duplex
The Property Features Include:
- Entry into open plan living & dining area with tiles throughout
- Renovated kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher & ample storage
- Two generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with study nook
- Well maintained bathroom with basin storage
- Common outdoor patio area, shared laundry, on street parking
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac next door to park, short drive to Dee Why
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022