2202/2-10 Mooramba Road
Ultra Convenient Modern Apartment
The property Features Include:
- Open plan living flowing out to balcony through floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors
- Covered all weather balcony North facing with leafy outlook
- Modern kitchen with Smeg appliances, dishwasher & island feature for extra storage and bench space
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite, generous second bedroom with built ins
- Full main bathroom with combined bath & shower, face level storage
- Built in entertainment unit, Freshly painted and new carpet in bedrooms
- Internal laundry, secure car space in basement, wooden flooring
- Level walk to B-line transport, supermarkets, cafes & shops
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).